Category: Yerba Mate
Mate! Find out 7 benefits of the Triunfo's Organic Yerba Mate
Yerba mate is rich in compounds with high nutritional value contained in alkaloids such as mateine, theophylline and theobromine; folic and caffeic acids; vitamins (A, B1, B2, C and E), minerals such as zinc, calcium, phosphorus, iron, manganese, magnesium and potassium, also has a great antioxidant effect. The yerba nourishes, revitalizes and brings benefits to the human metabolism. Find out 7 benefits of the organic yerba mate from Triunfo:
1) The high level of mateine present in the plant ensures more willingness for day-to-day activities and also for physical exercises, helping to avoid fatigue;
2) The herb has thermogenic action (speeds up the metabolism) and acts to reduce body fat (lipolytic action). In addition, like other teas, it offers diuretic action. Combined with an adequate diet and physical exercises, it can lead to weight loss;
3) It has antioxidant action, fighting free radicals and preventing premature aging of the cells;
4) The yerba mate contains saponins, which are natural compounds with anti-inflammatory properties. In addition, because it contains vitamin C, vitamin E, selenium, and zinc, it can strengthen the immune system and promote health;
5) It helps reduce bad cholesterol (LDL) and triglycerides, preventing atherosclerosis and other heart diseases such as heart attack or stroke;
6) Helps in preventing chronic diseases, such as diabetes, since it helps regulate blood sugar and some types of cancer. This is due to the fact that yerba mate is rich in antioxidants that prevent free radical damage to cells, and has anti-inflammatory properties;
7) Source of vitamins and minerals.
Yerba mate has several applications in the industry, and can be used to make energy drinks, healthy foods, cosmetics, and pharmaceuticals.